?

Log in

THE BATTLE ATOP THE ASTRONOMY TOWER - Valentine Ball

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile
> Kelly Street

February 15th, 2004


Previous Entry Share Next Entry
darumaseye
07:47 am - THE BATTLE ATOP THE ASTRONOMY TOWER
If all characters currently on the Astronomy Tower would move to this thread, it would be appreciated. This battle is NOW being waged.. once the wands start whipping out, anyone who is milling around the bottom and could logically see this may join in.

The current costumes in the vicinity are: the muskeeteer, the pharoah, the slave, GW Bush and Mata Hari.

(37 comments | Leave a comment)

Comments:


From:(Anonymous)
Date:February 15th, 2004 04:30 pm (UTC)

Re:

(Link)
Arthur groaned and got to his feet. Wand still pointed on MacNair he looked over at Ron and Molly, a smile spreading across his face despite his throbing midsection.

"Are you two ok?"
From:(Anonymous)
Date:February 15th, 2004 04:35 pm (UTC)

Re:

(Link)
Ron dropped his costume and hugged Molly. "Mum, I am so sorry", he said, "I just recognised you... I didn't know Dad was here, too."
From:(Anonymous)
Date:February 15th, 2004 04:37 pm (UTC)

Re:

(Link)
Molly wrapped her arms around her husband and son, sobbing into Ron's chest. "It's okay.. I'm just so glad to be home.."
From:(Anonymous)
Date:February 15th, 2004 04:57 pm (UTC)

Re:

(Link)
Arthur smiled and went over to the two, kissing Molly on the cheek and hugging his son.

"Its ok now."

He looked back up at the prone form of McNair, wand still out. He was deciding not to trust anything just now.
From:(Anonymous)
Date:February 15th, 2004 05:14 pm (UTC)

Re:

(Link)
MacNair remained still.

Molly lifted her head from her son's shoulder to see Arthur's gaze.

"What are you going to do with him?" She asked quietly, an undercurrent of fear- so unlike her- in her voice.
From:(Anonymous)
Date:February 15th, 2004 05:20 pm (UTC)

Re:

(Link)
Arthur glanced at her. "Hopefully get him into azkaban... trial and all but that is where he should go."

Arthur looked at her... MacNair had done something to her.. her voice was...

"Molly?" his eyes held questions that his voice wouldn't allow.
From:(Anonymous)
Date:February 15th, 2004 05:25 pm (UTC)

Re:

(Link)
"We'll talk later." She whispered, her voice hoarse. She wasn't sure if she would be able to tell him even then.
From:(Anonymous)
Date:February 15th, 2004 05:32 pm (UTC)

Re:

(Link)
Arthur nodded, his lips thin. He wasn't sure he wanted to know, but he had to help her. Turning back to MacNair Arthur stood up and walked over to him.

"I suppose we should get him out of here and back to the ministry... I need to find Kingsley, but i don't know what he dressed as tonight."
From:(Anonymous)
Date:February 15th, 2004 05:49 pm (UTC)

Re:

(Link)
Ron looked at his father. "Dad, should I take Mum home?" Then he turned to Molly. "Please Mum - let me take you home, where it's safe, ok? Let's get you out of here - you never know who else is mingling among the guests." He looked pleadingly at his Mother. "Let me take you home. I'll take care of you while Dad deals with MacNair. Please."
From:(Anonymous)
Date:February 15th, 2004 05:53 pm (UTC)

Re:

(Link)
Molly looked at Ron, realizing for the first time in months, how tall he'd gotten. Merlin, he's an adult now. She shook her head to clear the thought- it certainly wasn't one she'd had about the twins. Slowly, she managed a smile.

"Thank you, Ron. Please." Leaning against her youngest son's shoulder, she smiled at Arthur and let him help her away.
From:(Anonymous)
Date:February 15th, 2004 05:55 pm (UTC)

Re:

(Link)
Arthur smiled at the two, suddenly very proud of his son.

"Be careful and leave right away. Floo out of Hogsemeade. I'll be back as soon as i can."

Arthur watched them descend the stairs and then turned his attention back to the prone body below him. He knew that MacNair couldn't say or do anything but he could hear him.

"I will put you in Azkaban." He spoke staring into the eyes below him. "For the rest of your life."
From:(Anonymous)
Date:February 15th, 2004 06:19 pm (UTC)

Re:

(Link)
Ron nodded towards his father one last time and quietly helped his mother down the astronomy tower. "Are you allright to walk into Hogsmeade, Mum?" he asked concerned. "We could take one of the carriages, you know. Hagrid wouldn't mind." He had more questions - but he also knew that this was not the time to ask them. And it was probably not up to him to ask them either. ((done))

> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com